If you previously used a social network to login to WRAL.com, click the “Forgot your password” link to reset your password.
16 NC counties and 1 VA county are under alert, including Halifax, Mecklenburg, VA, and Northampton counties. Details
Harris Teeter has a new 3-Day Sale through Sunday and a new set of e-Vic deals including some great buys on Pictsweet Roasting Vegetables (FREE!), canned beans, Smithfield whole Boston Butt, Lean Cuisine, Coke products and more!
You'll also find terrific deals this week on chicken breast, kiwi, pears, asparagus ($1.49/lb), salad dressing (B2G3F), pasta, frozen pizza, cream cheese, Community Coffee, 4-day fuel points promotion and more!
These deals were in my Friday e-mail and you'll need to check your Friday e-mail to see which deals you received. Most of us will get the Weekend Only deals.
Coupons: $1/2 coupon from 1/5 SS, $1/3 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link, $2/4 coupon from 1/26 SS, $5 off $25 Savingstar cash back offer
Coupons: .55/1 Cottonelle coupon from Cottonelle.com, $1 ibotta cash back offer for Cottonelle, $1 or .75/1 Viva coupon from 2/9 SS or vivatowels.com
From 2/5 - 2/8, get bonus fuel points when you buy specific products each day. See ad for all the details.
There is a coupon for $20 off a $100 purchase in Harris Teeter ads in some Wednesday newspapers on February 5. The coupon is valid from Friday - Sunday, 2/7 - 2/9/20. Limit 1 per person per visit. $100 purchase must be met after all other coupons and discounts have been redeemed. I received the coupon in the Wednesday home delivered N&O in the Garner/Clayton area. It may not be available in all Wednesday newspapers.
Get 4X Fuel Rewards on gift cards with the HT digital coupon. Valid 1/29 - 2/18/20. See the ad or store for details.
Save $2 when you spend $10 on select yogurt, milk, cheese, creamer, coffee, and plant based milk in the ad. See ad for details.
Oikos or Light & Fit single serve cups, 5-5.3 oz, .87, limit 12 - $1 off 8 coupon from 1/5 SS (also part of Rise & Shine $2 of promotion above)
Coupons: $1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points, $1 off 2 and $2/4 coupons from from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com in the Coupons tab, $1/3 FL digital coupon or coupon from Smart Shopper coupons for Kellogg’s, $1 off 2 Quaker coupon from 1/12 SS
Silk yogurt, $1.25 - .55/1 coupon from Harris Teeter digital coupons or Smart Shopper coupons link (also part of Rise & Shine $2 of promotion above)
Pillsbury crescents, Grands and cinnamon rolls, 4-5 count, $1 - $1/3 coupon from 12/15 SS or $1 o ff 4 coupon from 11/17 SS (exp 2/8)
Chobani Less Sugar or Almond Butter Yogurt, $1.25 - $1 off 4 coupon for Nut Butter yogurt from 2/2 SS or $2/10 coupon from 1/19 SS
Kraft shredded or cubed cheese, 6-8 oz, BOGO for $2.09 each - .25 ibotta cash back offer for shredded cheese
Frigo snacking cheese, 5-8.3 oz, $3 - $1 coupon from 1/5 SS or .55/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons
Horizon Organic string cheese sticks, 6 count, American cheese singles 12 count, BOGO for $2.74 each (also part of Rise & Shine $2 of promotion above)
Keebler Club crackers, select, BOGO for $2.14 each - $1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points
Coupon: $1 off 2 coupons from 1/5 SS, $1/3 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link, $2/4 coupon from 1/26 SS, $5 Savingstar cash back offer when you buy $25 worth
Arm & Hammer laundry detergent, 45-50 oz or Paks, 21 count, BOGO for $3.24 each - $1 coupons from Smart Shopper coupons link = $2.24
Cottonelle bath tissue, 12 double rolls, $6 - .55/1 coupon from Cottonelle.com and $1 ibotta cash back offer
BOGO sales ring up at half price. If you just buy one, it still rings up at half price. You can use a coupon on each item in a BOGO deal. So, if you buy 2 items that are BOGO, you can use two coupons (which is a very good thing!). The BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) sale prices listed below are the sale prices.
Senior discount: Seniors 60 and older receive a 5% discount every Thursday. Discount applies after coupons are deducted.
Harris Teeter digital e-coupons: Harris Teeter digital coupons are available to load to your Vic card. These digital coupons CANNOT be combined with paper manufacturer's coupons. They will not double.
* HT should be Super Doubling coupons worth up to $2 face value. This means that a $1.00 coupon will double to $2.00, a $1.50 coupon will double to $3.00 and a $2.00 coupon will double to $4.00!
* HT begins super doubling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale. 24 hour stores do not super double coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past). Your best bet is to get to the store before 7 am if you want to get the freebies and best deals. Some people get there at 6:15 am or earlier and then wait in line until the register allows coupons to begin Super Doubling at 7 am.
* HT will super double/double up to 20 coupons per household per day. Spouse's cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. If you have twenty $1 coupons and twenty .75 coupons, only 20 total will double. They will not double 20 coupons that are under $1 and also super double another 20 coupons that are over $1. It's 20 total coupons that are $2 or less doubled per day.
* HT policy is to double up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five $1.00 coupons for a product, the policy is to only super double the first three. The other 2 will be accepted at face value.
* Printable coupons: HT will accept 3 printable coupons per like item, per store, per day, according to their policy. So if you buy 3 identical items and you have a printable coupon for each one, you can use all three.
* New Raincheck policy as of March 29, 2017: Harris Teeter will no longer let customers combine a raincheck with a coupon for the same item. In addition, rainchecks now expire 60 days after they are issued.
* If your store is out of your favorite deals (and they will be out of some of them) ask the customer service folks when the next truck arrives so you know when they will be restocking.
* Enjoy the deals you are able to get and please remember that many of the best deals will sell out quickly. The stores will reorder those items, but often, the warehouse runs out so they cannot get the stock. Please be nice to the store employees as it is not their fault if items are out of stock. And if you are excited about your great deals, give Harris Teeter a call at their Customer Service number, send them an e-mail via their website or post a comment to their Facebook page to thank them. Happy Shopping!
Copyright 2020 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
4 Egg Fry Pan
Enamel Cast Iron Cookware, Cast Iron Cookware, Mountaineering Bag - Amy,https://www.amyietrade.com/